Place and Time‎ > ‎July‎ > ‎

July 7

posted Jul 7, 2014, 10:15 AM by vfe_ai_venice.beske@wyo.gov   [ updated Aug 18, 2015, 7:41 AM by Travis Pollok ]


1879 Rochester Post Office in Johnson County was established as Fort McKinney Post Office and changed to Rochester on July 7, 1879. It was changed back to Fort McKinney in 1882.

Portion of map of Territory of Wyoming
General Land Office, 1879

1911 On July 7, 1911, Marbleton Post Office was established.