Place and Time Calendar‎ > ‎March‎ > ‎

March 28

posted Jun 27, 2014, 5:49 PM by vfe_ai_venice.beske@wyo.gov   [ updated Aug 14, 2015, 4:20 AM by Bobbi Thorpe ]

1870 The name of Camp Augur was changed to Camp Brown on March 28, 1870. It became Fort Washakie on December 30, 1878.

1898 Oil City Post Office in Natrona County was established for a second time on March 28, 1898.

1908  The first stone was laid for the Shoshone Dam on March 28, 1908.